We are all excited to worship together again in the sanctuary. However, in order to keep everyone safe, we need to be aware of the safety precautions being implemented by the Blue Mound Trustees and Leadership Team. Please stay at home and/or worship with us remotely (see remote worship options below) if you have a fever, a new cough, trouble breathing, chills, muscle aches, a sore throat, loss of smell or taste, have experienced nausea or vomiting, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- All unvaccinated adults and children three years or older need to wear a mask while inside the building. If you don’t have a mask or forgot yours, we have extra, just ask!
- We have hand sanitizer placed throughout the building for your convenience.
- When entering the sanctuary, maintain a six-foot distance from others. The pews will be marked off so that available seats are easy to find.
- Children are welcomed and encouraged to join us for worship. The nursery is currently open, but you must register them before worship so that we can provide for everyone’s safety and share safe practices for coming to the nursery. Click here to register.
- For your safety, you are encouraged to worship remotely if you are in a risk category, including those over 70 years of age, those with chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, chronic heart disease, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, undergoing dialysis, liver disease or weakened immune system.
Remote Worship Options
For those with symptoms, in risk categories, or just feel safer keeping your distance:
We hope to worship at a distance with you through (a) Drive-In Worship on First Sundays at 10:45 am, (b) live radio broadcasts in Blue Mound parking lot every Sunday at 10:45 am at 88.9 FM, (c) Facebook Live broadcasts at 10:45 am and 5:00 pm on Sundays at www.facebook.com/bluemoundmethodist, and (d) videos of worship on our website at www.bluemoundumc.org throughout the week.